1 cup cake mix of your choice
1 cup icing sugar
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup milk
1) Put the cake mix & icing sugar into a microwavable bowl. Mix together.
2) Add the butter and milk but don't mix it up.
3) Put in the microwave on high for 2 minutes.
4) Take it out and mix it all together. Inhale the cakey goodness.
5) Line a cake tin and pour in the mixture. Top with sprinkles if you like. Put it in the fridge to set for at least an hour before cutting into chunks. Don't forget to lick the bowl!
Let me know if you decide to try this out. I love making easy confectionery like this. This is great quick sweet treat for when theres no other food left in the house! I'll be chowing down on these whilst watching the Hootenanny and downing Snowballs. Anyways I hope you all have a lovely time tonight no matter what you're up to and I'll see you all next year!