01. I actually hate the taste of Christmas pudding (& mince pies for that matter) but the jumper I'm most drawn to is this one. I love pastel colours & the little white bobbles attached are really cute. The red & clear gems are a nice finishing touch. I'd wear this just with some skinny jeans & ankle boots.
02. This super fluffy jumper will be great for snuggling up in on cold Winter nights. The sequins give rudolph a very shiny nose indeed!
03. Aww check out this fluffy little penguin with his scarf & bobble hat! The large polka dots on the jumper look like falling snow making this one a really cute choice.
04. I think this one would look lovely worn on Christmas Day with a white shirt underneath and a black skirt. I normally end up wearing something red for Christmas, channeling Santa Claus chic.
05. This one is probably the most wearable is you don't want to look overly festive. I love the mint green fairisle pattern. It's a nice take on the more traditional patterned jumpers.
06. This is another lovely one if you want something something a bit more simple & casual. Who doesn't love spotting robins in the garden?
twitter / tumblr / youtube / instagram / bloglovin'