Original recipe found here.
3/4 cup Caster sugar
1/2 cup Butter
1 1/4 cup Plain flour
1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
A pinch of salt
1 tbsp Caster sugar
1 tsp Ground cinnamon
1) Preheat your oven to 200°C.
2) Cream the butter and sugar together.
3) Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixture then add the salt. Make a well in the centre of the bowl and crack your egg into it. Mix everything together.
4) In a separate bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon together for the topping.
5) Shape the dough into small balls (I use an ice cream scoop to make them even) and roll them in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
6) Place the balls about 2 inches apart on a lined baking tray. Sprinkle any excess cinnamon sugar on top of the cookies.
7) Put the tray in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
And that's it! They were so easy to make and tasted really delicious. These are amazing as a quick snack or serve them warm with vanilla ice cream for a decadent dessert. Let me know if you make some!
twitter / tumblr / youtube / instagram / bloglovin'